If you're looking for a smokin' hot look priced to entice, you're sure to find this budget-conscious 2-piece sectional beautifully fits the bill. Covered in a smoke gray chenille upholstery loaded with plush texture, this less-is-more contemporary sectional is dressed to impress with angled side profiling and a track arm wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. Open-ended chaise adds to this sectional's swank look. Crafted of quality memory foam, a pull-out full mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa sleeper
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.